ACCEPTANCE, FORGIVENESS & LOVE
These 3 actions in Jesus name allow us to be the church with the really big door. I don’t know if there are any words more important than these for our society today, if not for all time. We share this promise every time we gather for communion, “Take a moment of silent reflection, and then come forward when you are ready to receive the acceptance, forgiveness, and love of Jesus Christ.” After receiving it, our job then becomes to share it.
“The world does not know us, because it does not know God.” – 1st John 3:1b
For the world to know God, it needs to hear from us. This was the final instruction of Jesus, “You will be my witnesses…” How do we do that? There are a number of ways…
God’s Invitation is for Everyone – Sunday, November 6 (Recorded Worship)
We are Blessed to be a Blessing – Sunday, November 13
Passing On The Faith – Sunday, November 20
WORSHIP SUNDAYS – 10:30 AM
Hook & Ladder Theater
3010 Minnehaha Avenue, Minneapolis, 55406
SPIRIT GARAGE ONLINE . . .
* Online Worship: Every Sunday, 10:30 AM CST, simply go to our Twitter Feed
* Miss a Message? Enjoy our Recorded Worship with Study Guide.
* Receive Daily Tweets of scripture and reflection, follow @SpiritGarage
* Online Bible Study: “Virtues in Christian Living“ 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 7:30 PM CST
* Online Giving: Spirit Garage is a ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Online offering can be given by following the link and putting the amount you would like to contribute in the Spirit Garage Box.
You can also mail in your offering to: Spirit Garage Office, 4100 Lyndale Ave S, Rm#206, Minneapolis, MN 55409
To learn more or to sign up or for events and activities – Sign Up to be an online member